Mar 18, 2014

The Guy from My Dreams

Posted by Nidya Flo at 7:59:00 PM


I like having dreams in my sleep. It is somewhat fun. Even so, I hate it, when the dreams turn to be bad or nightmare. There’s a time when I had lucid dreams. The dreams were so real. I know that I was dreaming and I could do anything I want, or I could invite anyone I want to my dreams. I really like this kind of dream.


There was also a dream in which I was playing “running man” games. You know running man, a very popular variety show in South Korea. In that dream, when I was trying to escape from opponent team, two of my friends and I walked into a corridor. It was pretty long and dark corridor. When I reached at the end of corridor, there was a door. I opened the door, and I found myself in a new world.


I knew that I was still in the earth, but with different view. It was beautiful. There were mountains with snow at the peak, a valley with glacier river, and green pine tree. The air was so fresh and pure. The sky was so blue and bright. It’s as if I went back to ancient time, when the earth was still beautiful. I took a peek to the door we came from. But, there was no door. It was a cave. My friends told me to go back to the cave, maybe we could find the door. But, I didn’t want to. I wanted some adventure.

Then, I took a walk, tried to find people. And I found one. He was just an ordinary man. I guessed, I did go back to million million years before century. I could figure it out from the way that man dressed, so old-fashioned. I asked him where I was. His answer gave me surprise. He said that I was in year um… 20.xxx or 30.xxx I couldn’t remember it exactly. How come I was in 20.xxx or 30.xxx. It was so much more different than the movie I watched about the future. If it was 20.xxx or 30.xxx, it was supposed to be more modern than this. No more mountains or river I guessed. Did the doom day happen, and everything start from the beginning? When I was about to ask this to that man, something happened. I awakened. The snort sound from my sister woke me up. Yayyyyy!!!! It was still dark. How can I awake at the time like that? My dream???? I wanted to continue the dream, so I grabbed my pillow and fought to sleep. But I could not!!! Aiiissshhh!!! It annoyed me a lot. My future dream remains unsolved. I wish there would be a time, I dream this again. It was totally awesome.    

I also have another wonderful yet annoying dream. It was about this mysterious guy. He keeps appearing in my dreams. In those dreams, I know that this guy is my friend. My other friends also know him. He is kindhearted yet playful. He is really nice to me. There’s also a time when he pissed me off, though. Once again, I know this guy very well. 

The thing that distracts me is I can not remember him when I awake. Once I wake up, I know had this dream. I know this guy appeared in my dream. But, I don’t have any idea who he is. I can’t remember any little thing about him. It is so weird. I can recall the thing that happened and other friends in the dream. But nothing about him left in my head. I will not think a lot about this if it only happens once or twice. It happens a lot. He keeps appearing. From one dream to another.

I once told this to my friend. “Maybe, he is your destiny. Hahahaa…”, she said. Really??? My destiny??? But who??? Another friend said, “Probably, he is a guy from your class??? A guy from your neighborhood??? A guy from your childhood??? Or a guy who will you see in the future? Anything is possible, dear” Awww… awww… aww… Her words are very distracting. Now, I don’t think about it too much. As long as he appears in my sweet dreams, I don’t mind. I believe that one day I can figure this out. My destiny??? Hahahahaaa… Probably.

Well, there is a song from Backstreet Boys, entitled Unmistakable. This song perfectly draws what I have in my head.
Here you are~~


Unmistakeable

Anytime, anywhere, any place
You could be anyone today
Maybe I will recognize you on a crowded street
Maybe you'll take me by surprise
Will you be the one I had in mind?

There'll come a day when you walk out of my dreams
Face to face, like I'm imagining
Baby, how can I be sure that you're the one I'm waiting for?
Will you be unmistakable?

People say, I'm watching life through the glass
Desperately waiting on a chance
I know you're out there holding on, holding out for me
But are we gonna know the time is right?
What if you're here and I'm just blind?

How can I know a song I've never heard?
How will I know you for you swear you haven't said a word
How do I know how this will end before we begin
Before we begin



How is that?? Don't you think so?? My destiny. He could be anyone today. What if you're here and I'm just blind? There'll come a day when you walk out of my dreams. My destiny, will you be unmistakable???



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Florey Tale Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea