Feb 12, 2014

Untold Story (Part 2)

Posted by Nidya Flo at 8:33:00 PM

Then our last days in SHS came closer. We were busy to prepare the farewell party. My friends invited me to join the group as representative from Science classes to present something for the party. I didn't wanna join at first. But he was there. Even though he wasn't member of my class, he was willing to join. So I joined the group. Not only because he was there but also I personally wanted to perform something for the teachers. My class decided to show acoustic performance.

We (It's not only I and he, my friends too) practiced our song almost everyday. And he played guitar and sang. Have I told you he has amazing voice? Yup!! He sings like a pro. Well, it's not because I like him so I only told the good side of him. It's the fact,, and the others admit it. I like spending time together with him. I like how he teaches me guitar. I like when we sing the song together.
The farewell party has passed. My days with him were over. I was busy with my business, he was too.  We weren't that close anymore like we were before. We were hardly to meet.
 *****

A new stage of life came. I went to university, so did him. Here, I found none better than him like I thought before. The better guys that may make me fall. None. I found none. I tried to think about other guys once or some, but still, my mind came to him. Then, I realized I've exchanged gold with invisible diamonds. I lost my gold and didn't get any diamond. Is this what people mean by karma?? Maybe this is the price I have to pay for breaking the unwanted promise that I unwillingly made. Haaa,, I've intended to break the promised once I made it.
Year by year passed. I miss him. I never met him since 4 years ago. The last time I met him was Lebaran day 4 years ago, if I’m not mistaken. I miss him now. I miss the days we treasured together. I miss the only song we shared together. I do miss him and all the things we had in the past.
I remember it so much clearly, like it just happened yesterday. Does he too?? Does he still remember? Remember me?? Somehow, I want he still keep those memories in mind, even tough he is with someone else. I know. Selfish!!  But,, what can I do?? Ask him back?? The hell I'll do it. I can't do it. I've let him go. There’s no way I can get him back.
*****
 
And now I'm still by myself. What about him?? I wonder where he is now. I wonder what place he goes. I wonder what thing comes to his mind whenever he sees my name. I wonder what kind of girl he likes. Well,, well, well, I happened to know he already has someone. He is happy with that.
Somehow, I feel regret of what I've done. I should've accepted him, huh? I should've promised him. I should've trusted him. I should've made sure, undoubtedly asked him what his exact feeling toward me that time, so I could accept him  It was my fault. I was wrong. I was too afraid. I worried for nothing. Nothing I can do, now.
*****

Somehow, I want to go back to that April all the time and change my mind. And realized what I had when you're mine. But I can't. Maybe, if I accepted him, we would be still together. As I told you, I'm a faithful, loyal person. Just if.... (Sigh~~)  Too late to regret. That was the way I chose. I have to live with it. It must be a fate if I end up with him. Hahhaha.... But, it can't be happening. Well, somehow, I'm still curious his feeling for me back that time. Even though he asked me go out, he never confessed his feeling. Was it only one-sided love? Hmm... I don't think so. Do you?? I really wanna ask this,, but better not. I know.. Even though he never said that, but the way he treated me tell everything. At least, that's what I believe. KKkkkk ^^
I've let him go. I can't bring him back. He's gone somewhere I can't bring him back. Somewhere he's not coming back. He's slipped away. So just let him go. Well, if you ask me I still like him or not, the answer is I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no. Hmmm... Yeah, I think I like him, but not that much than before. I just miss him.
Well… It had ended. Long ago. We were there. Used to be there. We used to be. That the story I chose.Now chin up!! I've kept it this long. Let it locked in the past. Nobody can forget their past, no matter how pain, sad, or blissful, still, we can't forget that. That's why it's called memories. Too many sweet memories to forget. I'll treasure that as one of my memorable memories. 
~The End~
 
EPILOG


What do I do now? Find my very future prince charming?? Hahahaaa… I try. But, the thing is I don’t know how to love. I mean, I don’t know how to love new person. I’ve been stuck with that Babo for long. I think, I lost my sense to love. That’s why it’s hard for me to meet new people. But, I’ll try my best.
Just let me start another story. The past is the past. Haaaa... I wonder what my new story will be. Let me spread my wings, fly high, and find the very best pen. It's time to write a new one. A brand new story to create my own happiness. Should I????
*****
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Florey Tale Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea