Mar 8, 2013

Birthday Episode: Green Cake (Part 2: Ieie's)

Posted by Nidya Flo at 11:29:00 PM
Hi... Hii.... Hiii......!!!
This is the second celebration of this year. This blessed day belongs to adorable and quirky Ieie. Yep, quirky Ieie, ahahha*lol ^^ After taking some qualifications and eliminations, these lucky pictures finally got the chance to decorate my blog.

Have a nice look guys! ^^







The quirky Ieie, the princess of the day :DD




We love having celebration here, Cozy and nice Waroeng Kito. Our favorite restaurant, FYI.









This green thing should've been Keroppi-like. I wonder why it turned like this =___=*




Get your gifts!!











Easy.... easy...! Line up girls!!








Here! Take a bite~



I want some, too :P




                           Well...well...well....




Helloooooooo~~~~~~~ Don't forget us!!! :((


 

Ahahhahhaaahaaaa ^0^ Sorry~~  
Here!! Say aaaaahh........!








                        Hmmmmmm.......... Yummy :DD
                        Thank Thank u*








Anyway..... The day was truly memorable. And the pictures of yours were pretty awesome. Thank you, sista~~
Can't wait for the next!!! ^^


5 comments:

  1. that was a great day for me. it's not because my birthday, it's because you guys are be apart of my special day . . .
    love you always . . .

    Btw thanks for posting it, and call me "quirky" ..
    I accept it as compliment which means I am unpredictable and cool,, doesn't it ? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.. The word perfectly suits you. "Quirky Ieie"

      Delete
  2. it reminds me of "sexy aira" the sexiest girl ever,, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya, nidy..you didn't ask me to choose which pictures to post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eotteokhae?? The authority is mine.
      Kkkkkk ^^
      Mian~~

      Delete

 

Florey Tale Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea