Sep 23, 2014

About Friendship And Me

Posted by Nidya Flo at 5:38:00 PM






Most of articles about friendship ask about what friendship mean to you. And, I wonder myself of what hit my mind if it’s talking about friendship. What makes a friend? What is a friend’s role in your life? So, I question myself to find out my view of friend and friendship.


Q : Hello Nidy! It seems you have plenty of friends. Is it important to have many friends?
Me: Well… I don’t have that many friends. But, I try to be friends with people, some of them are so-so, some of them are good, and some of them are best. Talking about important or not, I think, it depends. It’s our nature that we need a company.  Right??

Q : So, what makes them a friend to you?
Me: Trust, care, laughter.

Q : People have their own ideas about the meaning of friend. What about you?
Me: Yeah. I also got my own version. Friend is someone with whom you can share your dumbness. Lol ^^

Q : How close are you with your BFs? Any like family?
Me: We’re really close. They are sister-like friends. But still, friend is friends. Family is family. I personally think there are boundaries between family and friend. Anyway, they can be my family-in-law later. Who knows?? Hahaaaahaaa~

Q : There is a quotation “no secret and no lie between friends”. What do you think about this?
Me: Best friends make a good medium to share your secret. But not all secret can be told. It depends on the level of the secret. So, no matter how close we are, I still respect something called "privacy". And, lying to your friend is unnecessary, cause trust make a good friend. I still can tolerate white lies, though. (shrug shrug)

Q : Have you ever had conflict with your BFs? And how do you overcome this?
Me: Yes. Once, during senior high school. I ignored her. I didn’t talk to her for quite long period of time. I wanted to talk, but I didn’t know how. Then, one day, during class break because of a ridiculous incident, we became friend again. I felt a bit awkward at first. But thanks to the conflict, we make a good friendship than before.

Q : So, you mean, your friendship became a lot better because of the conflict?
Me: Exactly. I think, conflict is good. It can measure how deep your friendship are, and to strengthen the friendship itself.

Q : Ok. One last question. What would make you end a friendship?
Me: Betrayal and selfishness. I can’t tolerate people who suffer these diseases.

Q : Thanks for the time. Any word for your friends?
Me: Hmmmm........ FRIEND is FoRever tIll the END. Wish our friendship lasts forever guys. ^^

 
Well, that's all the exclusive interview with me.
If you find any bad idea of mine, no offense. 

2 comments:

  1. like the thougt.. not all secret can be told...
    great post, thor...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks~~
      Everybody needs privacy, right??
      Why don't you write this post too?? Of course in your own version.

      Delete

 

Florey Tale Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea