Apr 8, 2014

You Get What You Hate

Posted by Nidya Flo at 8:03:00 PM


“You get what you hate”

It sounds like a cliché catchphrase. Even so, I do believe it. It happens to me. I am being cursed. I always end up with anything I hate at first. I don’t know why. Who had cursed me?? It is weird. You hate that thing at first, and then you live with that thing till death. How can it possibly happen? 

This happens to me since the moment I can’t remember. I don’t like a certain member in a boy band, but then I bias him too much. I hate having relationship with someone who shares the same school with me, but I fall for him in the end. I don’t want to go to this school, I always make fun of this school, but I end up getting education there. I don’t like oriental-look man, but now I like a man with this look a lot. I don’t want to be a teacher, but I graduate from education department. Well, they are just some examples. It takes forever if I explain them one by one.  

Since these annoying things keep happening, I try not to hate any thing. If I don’t like something, I just don’t like it. Nothing more. Nothing less. I don’t want this curse troubles me again. So, I can live my life better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Florey Tale Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea